Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Springing the Blues 2023



I did my biggest event ever this month with Springing the Blues! From March 31st through April 2nd I was set up at the Seawalk Pavilion alongside a ton of other vendors, and I had a great time.

I teamed up with #NoBrasNoStraws to split a booth (because vendor fees are a thing, and they can sometimes be high for those of us with smaller price points), and it was a great partnership. Tanner's brand, in her words, is about "freeing the nipple and saving the turtles" and is a cause I can totally get behind.




New jewels went to lots of new homes, with beaded fringe earrings and earrings chains being the most popular items. My inventory is now pretty severely depleted from the event, so I am working on getting restocked and then finding another big event to do!



Thank you to everyone who shopped with me, and I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment