Thursday, May 4, 2023

Feeling Elemental: Elements of Nature Earrings


Ocean Ombre Earrings | Fire Ombre Earrings | Green Ombre Earrings

I had a white to shades of blue ombre with sprinkles of gold design in my head while I was sick a couple of weeks ago. After days of ruminating over the design, and once I finally felt better, I was able to actually proceed with the ocean vibes earrings, and I love how they turned out!

As I was creating the first pair, I kept thinking about how cool the same design would look as a fiery red to orange to yellow ombre, so the fire fringe earrings came next. It was only natural, then, that earthy ombre earrings would follow next!

I'm still ruminating on what an air or wind pair might look like to make a complete four elements series, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment