Friday, May 12, 2023

Five Faves Friday: Gifts for Mom


1. Floral Suncatcher: Effloresced Designs | 2. Citrus Art: Megan Welch Artworks
3. Incense Holders: Fire and Moth Co. | 4. Knotted Flamingo: Knotty by Kasey
5. Seashell Hoop Earrings: By Love Designs


Mother's Day snuck up on me (I thought it was *next* weekend until Wednesday when I realized the date and made a hasty bike ride to drop off my card to my stepmom), but I didn't want to let this weekend pass without bringing back my Five Faves Friday series that has been neglected since December!

From a floral suncatcher that's just begging to be hung in a sunny window to detailed seashell mermaid earrings from yours truly, these are all local makers who either sell ready-made or custom work (or both), so I highly suggest following them if you aren't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment