Friday, July 7, 2023

Five Faves Friday: Ocean Vibes

1. Salacia Rings: Saltwater and Silver | 2. Nauti Tank: Liquid Therapy
3. Framed Shark Tooth Art: Josh Phares | 4. Seashell Hoops: By Love Designs
5. Solar Sands Candle with Shark Teeth: Smell Swell

When you're a Floridian and summertime rolls around, ocean-inspired accessories, apparel, and home goods tend to be a natural part of your existence. I've lived in Florida all of my life and have always enjoyed being near or even on the water, so seashells, shark teeth, nautical symbols, and more just make things feel more like home for me! This week's Five Faves Friday is a collection of some fun ocean vibes items from local makers -- and I even managed to get a husband and wife into the mix! I am also proud to say that I own (or have owned, in the case of the candle that I already burned through), products from all of these businesses.

If you're not already following these businesses, I invite you to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment