Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How I Wore It: All Gray Everything


Buddha charm necklace - By Love Designs (buy)
Mossimo scarf - Target | earrings - Brighton (buy)
Olivia Moon sweatshirt - Marshalls (buy) | Zenana Outfitters cami - Marshalls (buy)
Madden Girl boots - Amazon (buy) | Indigo Rein jeggings - Marshalls (buy similar)

Not too long ago I felt that I needed to incorporate more color into my wardrobe. Not that I wanted to, but needed to, which really is kind of a silly notion. If I'm happier in darker colors, why not just buy and wear darker colors?

Anyway, I think I've mastered the art of dark or colorless outfits. A couple of shades of gray paired with black and dark denim actually make for an outfit that comes together well, nothing dark or depressing here!

Oh, and when cold weather strikes and scarves become a wardrobe staple, long necklaces or statement earrings are a great way incorporate accessories into your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment