Saturday, September 12, 2020

Football is Back!

Minshew Prayer Candles - BobbyK Boutique
Duuuval Pennant - Eyes Wide Awake

Since I am based out of Jacksonville, it should come as no surprise that the Jaguars are my team. Yes, we're often laughed at, dumped on for being consistently not great, and generally made fun of, but our fans have heart! I told myself I would design just one new piece for football season this year, and created a pair of Jaguar head and paw print dangles (far left in the photo), and then ended up also creating paw print hoops, daisy chain chokers, and a daintier pair of dangles. What can I say, our team has really fun colors and patterns to work with!

I haven't listed any of these items in the shop (yet), but you can message me on Etsy, Facebook, or Instagram to place an order. Go Jags! DTWD!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment