Monday, May 22, 2023

How I Wore It: Glam Gold and Turquoise Chevron Earrings


Shorts: Walmart | Turquoise and Gold Beaded Earrings: By Love Designs
Tank Top: Aerie (similar) | Sandals: Amazon


I made an outing to St. Augustine over the weekend with the sole mission of visiting Cousteau's Waffle & Milkshake Bar, a dessert spot that specializes in waffles and milkshakes. I've been struggling to figure out how to style these printed floral shorts that I got weeks ago, and why I didn't think of pairing them with a simple black top sooner, I have no idea! While I do have the glam chevron fringes in black and gold, I wanted to balance out the black in my top and sandals, so I chose the turquoise and gold beaded earrings to complement the shorts. All in all it was a Saturday well spent, and thankfully between walking The Bridge of Lions twice and also getting in lots of steps through downtown St. Augustine, I think I managed to burn off most of my (very delicious) Bond Company Stooge waffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment